- Logo download: eps | png
- Promo photos (click on BW or COL for high resolution):
- Merchandise: Nirucon Productions
- Music stream/downloads: runemagick.bandcamp.com
- Related bands/projects: Heavydeath, The Funeral Orchestra, Domedag, Katatonia, Necrocurse
- Interviews: Russian Darkside (September 2018), Lords of Metal (August 2018), Insanity Remains Webzine (August 2018), No Clean Singing (July 2018), Systematic Desensitization Zine (June 2018)
Contact and “social media”
Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org (managed by Aftermath Music)
Facebook official page: facebook.com/runemagick
Facebook official group: facebook.com/groups/1088004764683995
Instagram: @runemagickofficial and follow Nicklas: @nirucon | Daniel: @mojjoficial
Updated August 2018
Runemagick, band from Sweden formed in the early 90’s. Some call the music death-doom or doom-death or doom or death or something else… The band used to call their music Dark Death Metal but it does not matter what it’s called, it is Runemagick. The music has developed over the years as a result of many line-up changes, recording sessions and releases. With the album “Darkness Death Doom” (recorded 2002) and current line-up, Runemagick finally shaped an “own style” and forged the formulas of darkness, death and doom -metallic sounds. Influenced by old death/black metal roots mixed with mid/slow heavy groove and dark soundscapes.
The line-up has been stable since fall of 2002 with Nicklas Rudolfsson – guitar and vocals, Emma Rudolfsson – bass and Daniel Moilanen – drums (with the addition of Jonas Blom on guitar in August 2018!). The band has been dormant during the years 2007-2017, for various reasons. But towards the year of 2017 they regained the inspiration and motivation to write new music. The new album “Evoked From Abysmal Sleep” was released in July 2018. The band is planning to do a few gigs in 2018 and maybe in 2019. Then let’s see where this new path and time leads…
The band is now available for booking requests, managed by Aftermath Music.